The Berry Head Hotel aims to attract a wide range of visitors irrespective of age, physical, intellectual or sensory ability. We are continually improving and raising the standard of our visitor facilities and customer care to ensure all our guests can admire the natural beauty from inside and out.
- We have a bus stop about 50 yards from our front door.
- The nearest Train Station is about 5 miles from us. A taxi can take guests to our site.
- We can be contacted via our website, phone or fax.
Arrival & Car parking Facilities
- There is a disabled car park area to the front of reception where the main door can be accessed via a sealed path.
- The rear car park has a tarmac surface.
- We can assist guests with luggage.
Main Entrance Areas
- The front door and bar area door have a sealed ramp & double doors.
- The majority of our other entrances also have double doors.
- There are chairs in reception so guests can rest.
Public Areas – general (internal)
- The site is made up of different surfaces. Staff can give assistance if needed.
Inside our Hotel
- We have flat access to the bar and restaurant.
- Disabled toilets are in our Mulberry room
- Hotel Lift accessing the majority of Bedrooms.
- We ask that Residents be physically able to evacuate without assistance when lift not in use via fire escape steps. Please discuss any requirements with our reservations team when booking your stay.
- Staff assistance is available 24 hours a day.
- Any recommendations for improvements we could make to our facilities welcome